- Nevada Supreme Court
- Nevada Court Directory
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District
- California Courts
- Supreme Court of California
- California Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Forensic, Valuation, and Accounting Resources
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants website includes a Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Center that includes legal resources, frequently asked questions, and provides information regarding certification.
- The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts website provides frequently asked questions and other information regarding divorce financial analysts and information on how to find a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst.
- The Appraisal Foundation is authorized by Congress as the standards for appraisals and the qualifications for appraisers.
- The National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) website contains information on the certification eligibility requirements and provides valuation resources.
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The California Board of Accountancy website provides information regarding finding a CPA and certification requirements in California, as well as resources for consumers, including tax tips.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website provides information regarding valuation and tax structures.
- United States Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- United States Small Business Association provides information for business owners.
- United States Bureau of Labor Statistics
- United States Census Bureau
- The United States Government’s Official Web Portal
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website provides information for shareholders, small businesses, and financial professionals.
- EDGAR is the database for U.S. SEC filings publicly traded companies are required to provide.
- Nevada Department of Taxation
- California Franchise Tax Board